About the Course
Our "College Path" team (CP) is our elite level of programming. This team offers, advanced and competitive students ages (9-15 yrs old) the opportunity to develop their skills, gain confidence, and consistency in their game on the course and in competitive junior tournaments.
CP is for advanced and competitive level junior golfers. This team trains three Saturdays per month for two-hours from 07:30-09:30 AM. This program is offered year around. Successful completion of this championship level training program prepares the player for golf at the collegiate level.
Please check schedule for exact dates and time!
$395/month (36 sessions | 12 months)
$495/month (18 sessions | 6 months)
Area of Focus
- On course playing lessons.
- Short and long game evaluations.
- Learn how to track data at the Division-1 level.
- Learn how to identify and self-correct your game during play.
- Access to indoor coaching space with launch monitor data (as needed).
- Further understanding of the role of the mind and body in the during competition.
- Maximum class size of 6:1 ratio players to coach.