About the Course
Our "Learn to Play" team (LTP) introduces students to the basic fundamentals of putting, chipping/pitching, and the long game in a fun and energetic manner using games and competitions. And much, much more!
LTP is for beginner and intermediate level golfers. This team trains, on average, three Saturdays per month for two-hours from 12:30-2:30 PM. During the Spring and Fall, we offer monthly tournaments in place of one of the three training sessions. The on-course tournaments are vital to your golfer's learning. This program is offered year-round. Successful completion of this junior varsity training program prepares the player for our "Train to Compete Team" (TTP).
Please check our CALENDAR drop down schedule for exact dates and time!
$325/month (36 sessions | 12 months)
$425/month (24 sessions | 8 months)
$525/month (12 sessions | 4 months)
Area of Focus
- Learn the basic rules and etiquette of golf.
- Learn your way around the practice facility.
- Learn how to play golf the course for the child's stage of development (PGA Jr. League, Op36).
- Begin to develop the muscle memory of a repeatable golf swing.
- Learn the basic terminology of modern golf -- contact, distance, and direction.
- Facilitate the learning of resiliency.
- Facilitate the development of a growth mindset.
- Maximum class size of 8:1 players to coach.