About the Course
Our "Train to Compete" team (TTP) offers intermediate, advanced and competitive students ages (9-15 yrs old) the opportunity to develop their skills, gain confidence, and consistency in their game on the course and in competitive junior tournaments. And much, much more!
TTP is for intermediate, advanced, and competitive level golfers. This team trains three Saturdays per month for two-hours from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM. This program is offered year around. Successful completion of this varsity level training program prepares the player for our championship level, "College Path" team.
Please check CALENDAR drop down for exact dates and time!
$350/month (36 sessions | 12 months)
$425/month (24 sessions | 8 months)
$525/month (12 sessions | 4 months)
Area of Focus
- Learn to develop your on-course strategy.
- Learn to strengthen your resiliency through purposeful practice.
- Develop deliberate practice skills with stronger emphasis from 75 yards and in.
- Grow a deeper understanding of the nuances of competitive game
- Learn the ability to change patterns and flight of the golf ball.
- Strengthen your understanding of the role of the mind and body in the golf game.
- Maximum class size of 8:1 ratio players to coach.