Terms & Conditions
Elevate Golf Academy is committed to providing a quality training program for each student. There are basic terms and conditions that each player will be expected to acknowledge and agree upon which are as follows:
1. Each student is a member of the team. Courtesy and respect shall be practiced at all times while on the course and during instructions by each team member. Professional behavior is required at all times. Elevate Golf Academy reserves the right to terminate the membership of any team member who in the sole discretion of Elevate Golf Academy displays inappropriate behavior or becomes a distraction to the team and the program. In the event the membership is terminated due to lack of ethics or inappropriate behavior, any unused tuition shall be forfeited and access to the program will be terminated immediately.
2. In the event that I cannot be reached in an emergency, I hereby give permission to the medical personnel selected by the Elevate Golf Academy representatives to secure any and all advised hospitalization, medical dental and/or surgical treatment. In the event that such medical treatment is deemed needed by a healthcare provider, all cost of such care shall be borne by the parent or guardian.
3. Elevate Golf Academy is not responsible for theft, loss or damage of equipment or personal belongings of any student. It is the responsibility of each individual student to ensure the safety of their property. In addition, parent/student agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the management of any golf facility used by you or your child will be held harmless in the event of theft, loss or damage of any personal property.
4. Parent/student agrees to indemnify Elevate Golf Academy , and all employees, agents third party contractors, affiliates and principals, of each of those hereby released and agrees to hold the same harmless against any claim, suit, action or demand, including the expenses of investigation, attorney fees and all other costs of litigation for any act(s), conduct, and/or omission(s) conducted in the general course of services except in the event of willful misconduct or gross negligence by Elevate Golf Academy . Student agrees to hold Elevate Golf Academy and all employees, agents and principals harmless against any claim, suit, action or demand for any injury student may sustain in recommended exercise, diet and/or form of instruction. Student agrees Elevate Golf Academy is not responsible for any acts of God, including but not limited to any potential risk and or injury due to weather conditions.
5. Dates and times of program are subject to change. If any instruction is canceled, postponed and/or delayed by Elevate Golf Academy student will be entitled to make up said canceled, postponed and/or delayed instruction session.
6. Student acknowledges and assumes the risk, and agrees to hold harmless Elevate Golf Academy and all employees, agents, third party contractors, affiliates and principals, for any injury that student may sustain while playing including but not limited to any causing any injury and/or property damage.
7. Your practice golf balls are an expense that is covered in the program tuition. This allowance is for balls used during the practice range instruction period only. This expense does not cover balls used by the student in on course playing lessons or outside of the scheduled practice or instruction time. In addition, the pro shop is not responsible for providing balls for students of Elevate Golf Academy If additional balls are needed, the student must present this request to the management of Elevate Golf Academy and not the pro shop.
8. Student may cancel this agreement within three (3) days of its execution in order to receive a full refund. Refunds upon cancellation after the initial three (3) day period are at the sole discretion of Elevate Golf Academy.
9. Charge-Back Policy: If you initiate a dispute, or chargeback, through your bank, you may be assessed a $25 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
10. I grant consent for my child, to have his or her picture taken or to be filmed by Elevate Golf Academy or its third party contractors and affiliates for use on the website and marketing materials. I hereby authorize the Elevate Golf Academy to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute photos taken for purposes of publicizing the Elevate Golf Academy programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph.
11. Notice of Implied Consent for SMS Text Messaging:
Thank you for your purchase from ELEVATE Golf Academy LLC. With this transaction, you are automatically enrolled to receive SMS text messages to the mobile number provided. These messages may include order updates, tracking information, exclusive offers, and other relevant information.
Opt-Out Option: If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can opt out at any time by replying "STOP" to any message received.
Message & Data Rates: Standard message and data rates may apply as per your service provider.
Privacy Commitment: Your privacy is important to us. Your information will be kept confidential and not shared without your consent.
Liability Disclaimer: ELEVATE Golf Academy LLC. is not liable for any message delivery delays or failures.
Elevate Golf Academy believes these are basic requirements which will promote a smooth, complete learning experience for each member of the team. Your cooperation and agreement is appreciated.
By purchasing products and services from Elevate Golf Academy, I agree to take responsibility for participation and to abide with the terms and conditions herein.